When Heather from Tree Huggin' Designs heard about my "Fluff Baby Home" event, she wanted to help! I was so excited when she sent me a set of cloth wipes to review. Before I tell you how wonderful these wipes are and how I no longer want to use anything else, let me tell you a little about Tree Huggin' Designs.
You can find Tree Huggin' Designs on Etsy! She makes so many great things that I want to try! In addition to SUPER cute cloth wipes, you will find wool dryer balls, blankets, organic personalized onesies, and wetbags!She also uses Upcycled materials to make some of her creations -- that means that they are made "from upcycled fabric that was going to be thrown in a dump. You can feel ultra-tree hugger knowing that not only are you saving hundreds of wipes from the landfill, but you saved this fabric too!"
Okay, okay, onto the review! Heather sent me 5 cloth wipes from her etsy shop. Here's what she has to say about the wipes: "The cloth wipes featured in my shop are hand cut and machine sewn. They are 2 layers of snuggle flannel for an extra soft touch on Baby's bum. When constructed they are sewn together, turned and top stitched for added durability since, if you are anything like me, you will be washing these over and over again. They come in a variety of fun patterns too! All of them are made from new fabric unless specified otherwise."
2. Fabric: These wipes feel like your favorite t shirt or blanket. They are so soft, which I love since they are used on Collin's sensitive bum.
3. Designs: There are so many options to choose from! She sent me a mixed set of cloths and I loved all the prints! Good luck choosing your favorite when you buy some from her!
4. Durability: These wipes are the first ones I grab so they have been washed a ton! The stitching is still strong as ever--no fraying or anything.
5. Maker: I love supporting moms who are crafty enough to make the things I wish I could make!
1. I dislike that I don't have any more. :(
So, would you like try these cloth wipes? Well, you can buy a set of 5 for $6.00 or you can win a set of 10 right here! The winner will get to choose between a set of boy, girl, or gender neutral wipes! *In picture: Top = Girl, Middle = Gender Neutral, Bottom = Boy*
*You Must Complete the Mandatory Entry for all other entries to be valid. If you don't complete the mandatory entry, your other entries will not count. Be sure to leave your email if it is not visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you, I will choose another winner.
Make sure to leave a SEPARATE comment for EACH entry method completed. For example: "Donate 1" is one comment. "Donate 2" is another comment. "Follow you through GFC" would be a separate comment...etc...
Tell me which set of wipes you would choose if you won: boy, girl, or neutral
Giveaway ends August 2nd at 9:00 pm PST. Winner will be chosen using random.org. I will contact the winner via email and post it on the blog. S/he will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
- Follow The Tree Huggin' Momma's blog publicly
- Follow The Tree Huggin' Momma on Twitter
- "Like" The Tree Huggin' Momma on Facebook
- "Heart" The Tree Huggin' Momma's etsy shop (must have an etsy account--super easy to sign up)
- Follow me through Google Friends Connect
- Donate any dollar amount ($1 minimum) to "Fluff Baby Home" and receive 25 entries
(25) (if you previously donated, that counts!!)
- Donate $5 or more and receive an EXTRA 25 entries
(25) (If you previously donated, that counts!!)
- Don't feel like entering all your comments yourself, read this!
- "Like" Biehl Adventures on Facebook for
(1 extra entry)
- Follow @MamaBiehl on Twitter
(1 extra entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway for 1 extra entry per day. You can use the following tweet:
"Win a set of 10 cloth wipes from @treehugginmomma's Tree Huggin' Designs and @mamabiehl ends 8/2 http://bit.ly/b27jAM #fluffbabyhome " (1/day)(be sure to leave a permalink)
- Blog about this specific giveaway or the "Fluff Baby Home" event (leave a link to your blog)
(5 extra entries)
- Grab the "Fluff Baby Home" button and post it on your blog for 3 extra entries. Be sure to leave a link so I can find it!
(3 extra entries)
- Don't forget about this special entry option
- Enter another one of my current giveaways
(1 entry per giveaway)
This giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada!