Welcome to the Cloth Diaper Dream Package Raffle!
Here are the details you need to know:
- 100% of the money donated is going to help fund the cost of my brother and sister-in-law's international adoption from Africa.
- You must contribute $5 (minimum) to "Fluff Baby Home" in order to enter this raffle. (If you previously donated, you need to make a NEW donation.) Click here to contribute.
- You may fill out the form one of 2 ways. You can do everything and submit all your entries at once. This will make all your entries close together.
- You can submit your entries at different times. So, maybe you want to save your 34 extra entries for following the sponsors on Facebook--so you would come back and submit that entry later. This will space out your entries.
- If you have ANY questions, don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at me @mamabiehl or post a message on the facebook page!
So, what can you win??
The Grand Prize Winner will win over $700 worth of prizes:
- Christmas Ooga Booga Fitted and embroidered Christmas Woolie Wrap from Nifty Nappy (Facebook, Twitter, Blog)
- Mushroom Magic Bummis Tot Bots Easy Fit from Abby's Lane (Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo Group)
- Rockin' Green (Facebook, Twitter)
- Large Gro-Via Pail Liner from Go, Baby, Go Shop! (Facebook, Twitter)
- A diaper (TBD) from Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique (Facebook)
- A Lollidoo Tye-dyed Fitted Innie from a generous, anonymous sponsor -- since I won't have you fan the sponsor, let's fan the maker of Lollidoo! (Facebook, Twitter)
- 2 Happy Heinys OS Aplix diapers from Comfy Cozy Diapers (Facebook)
- Bummas Cloth Wipes- The Tropical Ones (their newest!) (Facebook)
- A Thirsties diaper cover Wee Little Changes (Facebook, Twitter, Blog)
- $20 voucher to Bouncing Babies Cloth Diapers (Facebook, Twitter, Blog)
- Fleece Liners and Cloth Wipes from Tree Huggin' Designs (Facebook, Twitter, Blog)
- A Bumgenius 4.0 from Bumcovered Diapers (Facebook)
- 1 package of gCloth, 1 little gPants 2-pack, and 1 package of gWipes from Gdiapers (Facebook, Twitter)
- A Flip Diaper in Twilight with a stay-dry insert from The Green Nursery (Facebook, Twitter)
- A diaper from Tot Wraps (Facebook, Twitter)
- Several pairs of BabyLegs (Facebook, Twitter)
- An AppleCheeks bundle from Sugar Baby Sweetness (Facebook, Twitter)
- A Choco Truffle FuzziBunz OS that I bought with a gift card (thanks to you all) from Go Go Natural (Facebook, Twitter)
- Tiny Tush Elite OS pocket (Saturn Blue), Thirsties Diaper Duffle (travel wet bag),Rockin' Green sample, and 1 pack of Deo-Disks for diaper bag from Twin City Diaper Co. (Facebook ) (Twitter)
- Little Comfort fitted diaper from Otter Blotters (Facebook, Twitter)
- A diaper from GoGreen Pocket Diapers (Facebook, Twitter)
- Mud Butt Cloth Diaper (Facebook)
- Custom OS diaper from HootHootBaby (Facebook)
- Buddha Bunz dryer balls from Sew Crafty Baby (Facebook)
- Diaper from Cow Patties Cloth Diapers (Facebook)
- A $20 gc from The Ginger Kid (Facebook) (Twitter)
- Rockin' Green Pail Freshener from Independent Cloth Diaper Consultant, Allison King (Facebook)
- Wet bag from Country Drawers (Facebook)
- Little Bundle from AppleCheeks (Facebook, Twitter)
- An item TBD from Bootyful Baby Boutique (Facebook)
- $40 CSN Stores gift code (Facebook, Twitter)
- Softbums Omni Diaper from Softbums (Facebook, Twitter)
- A tin of Belly Jelly Stretch Mark Balm from Cloth Diaper Kids.com (Facebook)
A runner-up will win a $50 gift card to Top to Bottom Baby Boutique (Facebook, Twitter, Blog)
A 2nd runner up will receive a 6 pack of Bummis organic prefolds (small) and a small Super Whisper Wrap (Facebook, Twitter, Blog)
Of course, there are rules!
This giveaway is open to anyone 18 years or older.
This giveaway is open to residents of the US AND Canada!
I reserve the right to delete entries if you do not make the mandatory $5 entry.
This giveaway ends on December 15 at 9 pm PST.
Winners will be chosen using random.org and notified by email. They will have 72 hours to respond to my email or new winners will be drawn.
So, no need to actually comment on this post! Just use the form to submit your entries!! All the links you will need are listed at the top of the form. Easy as pie!! Good luck!!