Thanks Mama is one of the first cloth diaper stores I made a purchase from over 2 years ago!! Not only will you find cloth menstrual pads but she carries EVERYTHING you need to cloth diaper your little one. But she is more than cloth diapers! She carriers strollers, carriers, items for mom, baby and toddler, mom-to-be and so much more!
At Thanks Mama you will find excellent customer service to go along with all the great products! You get free shipping on orders over $60 and you can earn rewards dollars with every purchase.
She also has a couple coupon codes out right now:
$5 off $50 with coupon code "5off"
15% off baby carriers with code "Carrier"
So, I received a 3-pack of normal Imse Vimse Organic Cotton sanitary pads. Here are my thoughts:
- The first thing I noticed about these was the simplicity of them. They are off-white with pink stitching. They have a job to do and don't need any frills to get the job done.
- The second thing I noticed was the price. For $17.75, you get 3 regular sized pads. That breaks down to a little less than $6 a pad -- WOW!!
- Thirdly, the design is great. You have wings that snap closed. There is a hidden layer of polyurethane laminated polyester between the organic cotton. So, you have organic cotton on the outside--top and bottom. I really liked that. I also liked the length: 10 x 3 inches. It was a good length to feel like I was getting good coverage without all the bulk. Speaking of bulk, these are VERY Trim, yet still absorbent.
- I love that they are made out of organic cotton. Very soft, very comfortable. You don't even notice you have one on.
- While trim, they are very absorbent. With my lighter days, I could wear one all day.
- They wash well! I'm not very good at remembering/taking the time to rinse, but these have hardly any stains in spite of my laziness.
And now one of you gets the chance to win a $20 gift card to use at Thanks Mama! Just enter the giveaway using the rafflecopter widget below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway